banner

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mashed Potatoes

Easy, super quick recipe served as a side dish specially with beef and poultry, seafood, you name it.  I do not use in my recipe liquid milk, I use powdered one because at home we like the mashed potatoes a little thick, its consistency is nice.  You can add to it mashed roasted garlic, and other condiment you like to.




Ingredients

Potatoes - boiled and mashed
Butter
Salt
Pepper
A few tablespoons of powdered milk

Method

Mix everything together roughly and as per taste add as needed.  I don't have specific amount for each, I taste and dont use much butter, so that is when I add a little milk to avoid more butter - but dont use liquid milk to replace the powdered one.

You can mix in it cheese, corn, anything you want.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...