Quick, easy and delicious salad. Full of color and taste!
Great for parties and side dish wish any meal, and also with barbecue.
Tri Color Pasta Salad
- 350gr tri-color rotini dried pasta - cook and drain as instructed in package
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- ¼ cups red onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2/3 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 teaspoons sauté spice (equal parts black pepper, salt, and garlic powder)
- ½-1 cup toasted pine nuts (I omitted this, but next time will use!)
- Cook pasta and coat with Caesar dressing while warm. Add the rest of the ingredients (minus the pine nuts) and toss.
- Top with toasted pine nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.