4-5 firm ripe avocados
1 lb medium sized cooked shrimp
½ medium red onion, diced finely
2 radishes, diced finely
½ red bell pepper, diced finely
2 celery stalks, diced finely
2 hardboiled eggs, diced
5 tbs cilantro aioli or regular mayonnaise
Lime juice from 1 lime
Salt/pepper to taste
Optional garnishes: chopped lettuce, sliced tomatoes and chopped cilantro
- Chop shrimp in half, if desired keep a few to garnish.
- Combine diced onions, radishes, bell pepper, celery, eggs, shrimp, ½ of the lime juice and aioli in a bowl, mix well.
- Taste and salt/pepper if necessary.
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed and peel carefully.
- Drizzle remaining lime juice over avocados, this help keep them from darkening too quickly.
- Use a spoon to stuff avocados with shrimp salad filling.
- Add any garnishes and serve immediately.